Mortar Ready to use
• it is a ready-mixed mortar
• Used for all plastering and masonry works.
• Can be supplied in different colors.
• Lasts for 72 hours.
• Ready to use with no further mixing.
• Superb workability without excessive air content.
• Effective life of two working days without setting.
• Save time and manpower.
• Ready to use plastering.
• Isolation protection.
Concrete technology with all main advantages of SCC
• High fluidity and consistency
• Maintain rheology properties
• High viscosity
• Low tendency to segregation
Vertical & horizontal:
– Congested reinforcement
– Architectural work
– Thin elements (Walls)
Early Strength Concrete
• Guaranteed strength at 24, 48 and 72 hours.
• Flow-able concrete for 2 hours.
• Low Water: Cement Ratio
• Faster formwork cycle
• More efficient project resource management
• Saving in project time schedule
• High Quality of product
• Optimization in production cycle
• Precast elements
• Slab on grades
Steel Fibers Concrete
• Fibers suitable for reinforcing concrete have been produced from steel.
• Increases flexural toughness/ residual strength.
• Increased load bearing capacity of concrete. Potential reduction of concrete slab depth.
• Provides post-crack performance.
• Increased durability and reduced maintenance cost
• Joint less floors up to 1000 m2
• All slab on grade applications
• Parking areas
• Walk ways
Polypropylene Fibber Concrete
• Based on introducing Polypropylene Fibber in conventional and special concretes to REDUCE plastic shrinkage cracking
• Due to hot weather in Egypt, quick evaporation and hot wind, poured concrete especially slabs are subject to plastic shrinkage.
• Reduce plastic shrinkage
• Reduce bleeding
• Increase Cohesion of the mix
• Replace nonstructural steel (crack control steel)
• Increase durability
• Increase abrasion resistance
• Easier pump ability
• Reduce total cost of m2
• Internal floor slabs (warehouse, stores)
• Roads, sidewalks
• Water retaining structures, marine applications
• External slabs (yards, driveways)
• Wide range of colors available
• No powders to be added after pouring
•Superior landscape and decorative designs
• All concrete work/ Internal & External Floors/ Pavements/ Walls.
UNIcolor – UNIstamp – UNIpolish- UNIStone – UNIExpose
Heavy weight concrete
Heavyweight concrete uses heavy natural aggregates such as: barites, magnetite or manufactured aggregates such as: iron or lead shot. The main land-based application is for radiation shielding (medical or nuclear). Offshore, heavyweight concrete is used for ballasting for pipelines and similar structures.
The density achieved will depend on the type of aggregate used. When typically using barites, the density will be in the region of 3,500kg/m 3, which is 45% greater than that of normal concrete. While with magnetite, the density will be 3,900kg/m3, or 60% greater than normal concrete. Very heavy concretes can be achieved with iron or lead shot as aggregate, 5,900kg/m 3 and 8,900kg/m3 respectively.
Reactive Powder Concrete
RPC is able to obtain its improved properties by using a very dense mix, consisting of fine particles and fibers.
– Low w/cm ratio: 0.16 to 0.24 (as low as 0.13)
– Type 20M (like type II) Portland cement (no C3A less HoH)
– Silica fume (25% by weight)
– High dosages of superplasticizer
– Fine quartz sand (150-600μm) (SG=2.75)
– Steel fibers (2.5-10% by volume) for toughening
– No rebar needed!